Sunday, March 3, 2013

More upgrades and New Stocking Times

Hey Guys!! 

I wanted to take a quick minute and touch a little bit on the Just Born sized diaper. I want to remind you all that this diaper was made small enough so that it can be one of those that you pack in your hospital bag and put on your baby right after birth (around 5 lbs) and big enough to last up to 12 pounds (about 8-10 weeks old). Because this diaper was designed for the hospital stay, I just recently added a meconium liner so that you can protect your diaper during those first hours with your little one. The meconium liner is also reversible to a staydry liner if your baby needs something to keep dryer. 

New Meconium/StayDry Liner


Newborn 7lbs


Same baby, Same diaper, 8 weeks old, 11pounds

NEXT UP!
Now that it is March, stockings will be taking place almost every Wednesday and they will be 20 diaper stockings with various undies, shirts and the newest nursing pads. With spring break right around the corner, that week may be interrupted for a regular stocking but stay tuned. Also, Stalkerazzi Congo will be stocking March 22 with guest vendor The Knotty Babe with a Newborn Themed stocking. You do not want to miss it this month! 

SURPRISE!
I have a teeny tiny neato surprise in the works, looks a little like a keychain, but it's not. Keep your eye out for something fun!

DEAREST DIAPERS STOCKING!!!
Yep! That's right, a shipment of Southern Comfort Fitteds will be on it's way to Dearest Diapers and stocking right there in the store! Be sure to go like the DD facebook page to stay tuned for when they will be up for grabs !!

WIND PRO
Windpro diapers are in high demand. You will be happy to know that a batch of quality Wind Pro fleece from Seattle Fabrics is on the way and will be stocking regularly with a nice new fluffy soaker system.

If you are reading this blog, and you are reading this sentence, comment with your favorite announcement so far and your name and email in the comment section below and I will draw a winner on Friday March 8 for a FREE custom.

SIZE 1
A new size 1 diaper is in the works and being tested. This may lead to be the most stocked size. More details to come.

T-SHIRT AND UNDIES CO-OP
Coming soon but not forgotten! Looking for the right time and fabric. Are you still interested?? Comment below and let me know.

Look for more blogs coming up in March!

Have a wonderful evening!




Pin It

28 comments:

  1. My favorite announcement is the Windpro. I'm soooo excited for windpros!!!
    Brittany
    Liddelbeex0@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREE Custom
    Holly
    firewoman4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the stockings in march!
    Adrea
    Adrea.brackett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited about nb fluff I keep missing out on your stockings I have been stalking them for 6 months so I would love to win a custom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the just born size. I just love tiny diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite announcement is the just born diaper upgrade. Great idea! my email is cowlvrpammy17@yahoo.com
    ~Pamela McCracken

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you say windpro?! Yes please.
    Sarah
    speigh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Diapers stocking! Cherita P patricencp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20 diapers a stocking means more chances for me to finally score!!

    Ashleigh Traina
    Home _alonebaby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait to see what this surpise is going to be!

    Stephnie Olsen
    Stephnie.olsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited for the newborn stocking 3/22!

    Jteneback@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are expecting baby number 2 and I currently building a NB stash!!! I am so excited about your new NB diapers!
    catherine_p_l at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite is the new liner in the newborn diaper!! Great addition :-)
    Karianne Schirmer
    kholhjem at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely most excited about all the newborn fluff! I love it!
    Amie Parham
    amiekp"at"gmail"dot"com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited about 20 diapers at every stocking, can't get enough girly SoCo! Des Howell
    (cantbeatthisheat at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about the windpro!
      Debby
      dscott64@yahoo.com

      Delete
  16. I'm excited about Windpro!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Katie
    katiebussell-at-hotmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  17. definetly interested in undies co op! Ingridwalczyk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so excited for a t-shirt coop! You always have the cutest fabric and its SO hard to find t-shirts for sizes under 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm excited about Windpro
    Chelsi

    Raul.gomez1984@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just joined your BST this week and I love your diapers! I have been watching everyone else this week to learn more. I've never been a part of a group like this. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excited for windpro since I havent tried one yet!!

    Elizabeth Benoit
    benoitkids@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am excited for 20 diapers each stocking. Better odds. :)
    bobbiwat2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm definitely excited about the just born announcement! Love the liner concept and the fact that they will fit right away!

    Shanee Clark
    shanee.elexzan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't decide if i'm most excited about the size 1 in the making, or the Dearest Diapers stockings. Both are so awesome!!

    Angela Dowdell
    angela_d_428@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm excited about all this!! I really can't wait to see what size one is :-)

    Amanda Blackburn
    amanda.e.blackburn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete